Thursday, November 13, 2008

Awards and 7 Meme

I want to thank all my blogging buddies who have showered me with 3 wonderful awards

Shama,Vidhas ,Vibaas ,Viki ,Purva and JaiShree have passed me the inspiration award ,thank you ladies:)

I'd love to pass the Inspiration award to Clumbsy Cookie,Mediterranean Kiwi,Pam,Lisa and Ivy


Malar of Kitchen Tantra has passed me the Kreativ Blogger award and tagged me with 7 Meme.Thanks Malar:).


Sefa of Food is love has passed me the Great buddy award.Thanks Sefa:).
I'd love to pass the Great buddy award to Malar. And both Kreativ blogger and Great Buddy awards to Nazarina,Meeso,Sara g,Clumbsy Cookie,Lisa,Mediterranean Kiwi,Pam,vibaas,Shama,Vidhas,Bhawana,Cham,Rajeshwari,Gita,Uma,Andhra Flavors,Mahima,Maimoona,PearlsOfFeast,Viki,Ann,Chandani,g.pavani,Anu Divya,raaji,Adlak's Tiny World,Happy cook,n33ma,Ujwal,Srivalli,Lubna,Armina,Zee,Anjum,Mona,Syeda,Ramya Vijaykumar,Retno Prihadana,Arfi,Jaishree,Aparna,Farida,Meeso,Curry Leaf,Purva,Sireesha,Suma,Divya Vikram,Bharti,Priya,EasyCrafts,Sukanya Ramkumar,Deesha and Ivy

I'm tagging all the winners with the 7 Meme except for those who already had been tagged before with the same Meme.

7 Things I Say More Often:

1.Ok!
2.Hopefully
3.Inshallah(God willing)
4.No!..to stop my naughty li'l one's tantrums
5.Delicious!..since i started blogging
6.Actually
7.Alright!


7 Things I Did Before:
1.Worked as a Quality Analyst
2.Graduated in Math simultaneously did 3 years of diploma in computers
3.Had the best time with my college pals
4.Attended a Success training program to polish my communication skills,learn about time and memory management.
5.Never cooked before tying nuptial knots
6.wasted my time watching soaps
7.First time ever traveled in train to the chillies town guntur and other small towns in Andhra .

7 Things I Do Now:
1.Part time Teaching
2.Blog
3.Yoga with my buddy boy
4.Social service
5.Extensive experiments in baking
6.Extensive reading of cookbooks
7.Love to play with my 2 buddy boys

7 Things I Want to Do:
1.Move to a warmer place and buy a cozy home...Cleveland's is too cold for me.
2.Find a full time job as QA analyst
3.Visit my brother ...its been nearly 2 years
4.Publish one of my recipes in a food magazine
5.Continue blogging and make many more friends
6.Visit the Holy city Makkah
7.Vacation in Spain or Dubai.

7 Things That Attract me About Opposite Sex:
1.Honesty
2.Generosity
3.Humor
4.Humility
5.Intelligence
6.Dashing good looks
7.Merciful
I'm so glad I found all those in my beloved hubby:)

7 Favorite Foods:
1.Wheat meat porridge(Haleem)
2.Any Kinda Biryani
3.Garden Pizza with no Cheese
4.Shrimp Noodles
5.Chocolate Cake
6.My Sister's Hyderabadi brunch Khichdi,Kheema,Paapad and Omelet
7.My Nature's best drink

No comments:

Post a Comment